KNX Glass Switch Themostat
The Inwall Glass Thermostat GT00A03KNX is an EIB/KNX wall mounting device designed for HVAC applications in Home and Building installations (i.e. offices, hospitals, hotels, private houses, etc..).
The Glass on the front side displays the following information:
- Actual temperature in °C
- Actual setpoint
- Fan coil speed
- HVAC mode status
- Heating and cooling status
- Status of controlled heating / cooling equipments
Control elements available on the front are:
- A capacitve button to increase the temperature setpoint
- A capacitive button to decrease the temperature setpoint
- 1 capacitive button to set the HVAC mode
- 1 capacitve button to set heating or cooling mode
The device configuration for commissioning in terms of physical address, group addresses and parameters is done with ETS ( Engineering Tool Software) through a download of the Application Program.
GT00A03KNX is intended to be used in rectangular 3 module box mounted in vertical.
Device is equipped with KNX communication interface.